Alan Horkan wrote:

It should call 'gimp_image_set_colormap' instead!

Normally I'd be in favour of expanding abbreviations to make things
clearer but in this case the shorter deprecated name avoids the confusion
caused by the American mispelling of Colour (damned Webster and his
patriotic neologisms).
Good point, Alan. Being one of those people who includes the 'u' makes me think I'm better off leaving my script functions using cmap instead of colormap/colourmap.

Kevin.  (

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"