William Skaggs ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Jean-Luc Coulon wrote:
> > The plugin crash with a popup :
> > Plud-in crashed: "screenshot"
>
> I get the same result.  Looking at the man pages, this apparently happens
> if the key being grabbed has already been grabbed by something else --
> but there does not seem to be any way to tell whether a given key
> has already been grabbed.  Which kind of sucks.

If XGrabKey might fail you can wrap it similiar to this:

  gdk_error_trap_push ();
  XGrabKey (GDK_DISPLAY_XDISPLAY (data->display),
            data->hot_keycode,
            AnyModifier,
            GDK_WINDOW_XWINDOW (data->root),
            TRUE,
            GrabModeAsync,
            GrabModeAsync);
  gdk_flush ();
  if (gdk_error_trap_pop ())
    {
      g_printerr ("could not grab Hotkey. Aborting...\n");
      exit (1);
    }

Bye,
        Simon