Hi,

Rian Kruger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I have a corrupt gimp file and I wish to parse the path data from the
> gimp file. Could anyone please tell me how the start and the end of
> the all the path data is indicated in the file. How does the file
> indicate when the data from one path ends and the other begins.

Use the source, Luke. The code is in the app/xcf folder.

Actually, it would be nice if GIMP would not reject your corrupt XCF
file but warn and load as much of it as possible. Of course that will
not be possible in all cases but it might be worth trying. You could
file an enhancement request for this and attach your corrupt XCF file
to it.