Hi Irek,

Irek Słonina wrote:

Andrei Simion wrote:

Irek Słonina wrote:

/usr/bin/gimp -c -i -s -b '(plug-in-script-fu-server 1 10008
   \"/tmp/gimpserverlog\")' '(gimp-quit 1)' 1>/tmp/gimprunlog
   2>/tmp/gimperrlog &

Maybe try --display :1.0 -c -s, without no-interface.

Thanks Irek, I'll try your command. The thing is that the 1.3 version of
gimp worked just fine with my command. To clear the things out: are you
connecting to the Gimp server through some kind of interface or you work
with the Gimp in the graphic mode?

I am connecting to a server with python script by Tjabo Kloppenburg
sending to a server my script-fu, all without interface and without
Xvfb. If you want a script just tell.

Yes. Please send me that script on my private address.

Thanks,
Andrei