Bill,

Le 05.06.2005 17:59:04, William Skaggs a écrit :

[ ... ]

2005-06-05  Bill Skaggs  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        * plug-ins/common/screenshot.c: make " no decorations" option
        work; problem pointed out by Jean-Luc Coulon on dev list.

I must add, however:  it is very nice to be told about bugs in this
way.  It would be even nicer if you could report them using Bugzilla.

Ok, I will do so in the future.
I used to report bugs to balsa for instance via the list because it is the way they are managed for the CVS. So I did the same. I will now flood bugzilla :-P

  -- Bill

Regards

Jean-Luc