i am new here! i am trying to code in basic a drawing effect. afak this effect i am looking for, is called "inner-bevel" !?? i dont know where to start and cant find any source nor tutorials about "how to code such an effect" ;-/

so i thought i would contact you and maybe someone of you may be so friendly and may help me? would be really great!
thanks in advance..

Gimp-developer mailing list

Reply via email to