On Friday 24 June 2005 10:02, nuno alexandre wrote:
> Hi,
> I got a request, I hope that request are welcome in this list.
> I'd like to have the possibility to organize the patterns tab into
> classes.
> for example:
> patterns ->
> --------> clouds
> --------> grain
> --------> metals
> Maybe this is possible, and I'm not aware of it?

Sven sent a detailed plan to do this as soon as 2.2 was released.
Unfortunattely, as far as I know no one is implementing that. (The
palane including making categories for both Patterns, Palettes,
Brushes, Gradients and Fonts).

Maybe we should at least paste that e-mail into an enhancement request
in bugzilla so it is not lost? Does anyone have it around?