Hi guys!

Does Gimp support graphic effect like "InnerBevel"??? If so, can someone explain me please in a few lines (psydo basic or whatever) how to code such an effect or where i can found the source of its routine or a link to a url explaining how to code such an effect?
Gimp-developer mailing list

Reply via email to