pepster wrote:
Say I have a scrip-fu plugin (I am thinking about wrap sharp), and I want to add a preview window to make it more useful.

Does it mean I must re-write the plugin in C, or is there an easier way?

You would have to re-write it in C. There is no easy way to add a preview window to Script-Fu.

Kevin.  (

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"