Thanks! :)

Surely it can be extended, I just need the suggestions...
Was indeed a thinko, plus its 4am in the night here in Norway! ;)

What do you mean by making it build rpms etc?
Please explain.

Cheers,
Dag Rune Sneeggen

---
dudcore Consulting(http://www.dudcore.net) - Quality state-of-art hosting and
IT Consulting.
Personal, reasonable, and honest idealism!
For geeks by geeks...