On Monday 01 August 2005 13:01, Akkana Peck wrote:

Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris writes:

I am not so sure about Image->Modes , unless tehre is a ubmenu
Colors->Image to indicate taht thos ewill operate ont eh whole
image instead of a drawable. But then, they could just stay were
they are.

How about calling it "Image Mode" rather than just "Mode"?

While "Image Mode" affects the colours of the image I would probably wind up looking for it under the Image submenu rather than the colours menu. If it was called "Colour Mode" then I would expect to be looking for it in the Colours menu.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172        |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus: