On 12/28/05, Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris wrote:

> So - developers, what do you think might be the best approach? To
> update the patterns that come with the program thenselves or make
> additional collections available?

First of all, man http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php/About
and http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php/Shared_resources#Patterns
:-)

GIMP can already render SVG patterns via librsvg. That woul be one solution.

Another solution would be providing a separate package of new
high-quality textures. High-quality means macro with good (possibly
excellent) lighting. We have some experienced photographers here,
right?

Feel free to start a new working page at create's wiki.

Alexandre