Hello,

my name ist Bart and i'm art director at area42 (www.area42.de) and specialized in workflow and GUI design.

I have a lot of experience working together with developers and the different points of view (the typical questions like: What is a good feature? Who can use this? Power user or beginner? What's the concept behind? What is possible? How users try to da this? What's the view of the developer? etc.)

I helped the Blender people and developers with creating GUI mockups, icons and workflow ideas. I try to do that in detail like this:
http://www.neeneenee.de/blender/features/

I'd like to help making GIMP better too and hoping that is the correct list for came up withe mockups and ideas. If not please tell me where.

Thanks for reading this.

--
|\/\/\/|
|      |        Karamba!