On Fri, 2006-05-26 at 02:02 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I am not sure that this is a bug so I thought I would mention it here.
>
> The PDB function 'gimp-channel-combine-masks' does not appear to
> register with the UNDO history. Perhaps it is not supposed to since it
> does not modify the image

Of course it modifies the image. The saved channel is part of the image.
Please file a bug about this.

> but there are some other functions that
> don't modify the image (that affect channels, paths, and selections)
> that do get added to the UNDO history.

What functions are these exactly? Everything that changes the image
must be undoable, and channels, selections and paths *are* part
of the image. Any exception needs a very good reason and must be
documented.

Please file bugs for these functions too.

ciao,
--Mitch