On 7/27/06, William Skaggs wrote:

I think that if there is already an existing rectangle in an image,
then you can still do what you did previously:  enter a number for the
width, a number for the height, and click the "fix aspect" checkbox.
This will not work if there is no already-existing rectangle, but I
don't see any great difficulty in making it work.  Would that be an
adequate solution for you, or does your workflow require something
different?

Being not Karl, but someone who uses and abuses the crop tool on daily
basis I would say that proportion presets are a must for
photographers. Karine and you have it in your TODO lists anyway, I
believe.

Alexandre