Aw man, I was debugging based on what I found on google,
http://ftp.sai.msu.su/~megera/gimp/bless/gimp/prb/gimp.prb.0.03-5.html

Thanks anyways for pointing me in the right direction, I didn't
realize that it was there.

The FAQ entry http://developer.gimp.org/faq.html#id2477500 there
doesn't really point to anything besides getting gimp to spew out the
pid, which you can do with ps easily,

Anyways, its clearer to me now. Thanks for point this out to me :)

On 8/14/06, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, 2006-08-14 at 11:39 -0400, Brohan wrote:
> I just made a tiny little shell script that helps me a bit with
> debugging of plugins, and I'd like to share it. It really is a
> lifesaver and saves the time spent doing ps -A, and then typing in the
> process manually in gdb.

I hope you know about the GIMP_PLUGIN_DEBUG environment variable. If
not, it's explained in devel-docs/debug-plug-ins.txt.

Sven