> > Hi, I'm searching through the CVS web viewer for the XCF specs without
> > success http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gimp/
> > could someone tell me in which directory does it resides ?
> http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gimp/devel-docs/xcf.txt?rev=1.2&view=markup

Thanks, I was willing to read the last version before to ask a clueless
question. Some months ago someone on a mailing-list asked how he could change
the comment of xcf files in order to add licencing informations (such as GPL
or creative-commons), so as it seems it's not possible from the GUI (maybe we
all failed on this mailing-list to find it) I tryed to write a script to
change the comment. I noticed that the byte just before the comment (which
resides at the begining of the xcf) was the length of this comment, so I
tryed to make a script for that guy which changed the comment, and changed
the length byte of it too. But It didn't work.

From the specs draft I guess that's because there are offsets before the
comment, is it right ?
(I haven't found for the xcf comment in this draft, perhaps I have missed it?)

thanks in advence