Hi,

as you may have noticed, I merged the heal tool branch to CVS head.
After that, I factored the parts of the clone tool that are
almost identical in the heal tool out to new parent classes,
GimpSourceCore, GimpSourceOptions and GimpSourceTool, and ported
the clone core/options/tool to use the new parent class.

Great!

So, how do we continue from here...

Do you like the patch and do you want to commit it,
or should i commit it? (given you like it :-)

Please go ahead and commit the patch.  It looks great!

Do you plan to do further hacking on the tool?

Unfortunately, I don't foresee being able to do any more work on this in the near future.  I'm going to be moving to Kenya to start a one year internship in less than 2 weeks.  There is a possibility that once I am settled I will be able to do some work, but right now I can't promise anything.

Also, WRT heal/clone from other images and from the projection,
I think that code can nicely be abstracted into GimpSourceTool
and GimpSourceTool's virtual motion() function extended by some
parameters. What do you think about this?

I think this would be the perfect place to abstract these operations.

Kevin