Hi all,

I was playing around with gimp python scripting recently and it struck
me that (being a naive newbie to the code, take with grain of salt,
etc.) the undo history should be reasonably straightforward to
automatically translate into a python/script-fu program.

Am I missing something about why this is hard to do, or has it just
never been a priority to provide "record to script" capability?

Do you real gimp hackers have any tips or gotchas to look out for if I
wanted to play around with attempting such a thing?

thanks,
-emile