> Actually, during the user observations we found out that
> print-oriented professionals have learned to thing in CYMK.

How I wish I could remove that part of my brain that translates RGB to CMYK.....

Back on topic - I use the default picker.  I would use the triangle
were it snappier.  The CMYK sliders are a must - but they could be
added to the 'scales' color picker in order to consolidate.  I don't
have any use for the watercolor picker, but I can see why some folks
would like it.  The palette picker doesn't seem useful unless you can
edit/load/save the palette(s).

Chris