Hi,

On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 11:44 +1100, David Hodson wrote:

> > The code snippet you have posted doesn't include the part where you
> > initialize the pixel regions. It would help if you could post a complete
> > test case that we can compile and run.
>
> OK, I've put it at http://members.ozemail.com.au/~hodsond/myblur5.c

You need to move the call to gimp_drawable_preview_draw_region() into
the pixel region processing loop. This is because
gimp_pixel_rgns_process() modifies the pixel regions it works on. The
processed data is also already sent to the core when you are done with
processing. You can't update the preview with that data at this point.

If you are using gimp_pixel_rgns_process() you should also remove the
call to gimp_tile_cache_ntiles(). It isn't needed because the data is
processed tile-by-tile.