From: Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:53:02 +0100

   can you explain to me why your patch introduces new functions in
   libgimpcolor? Couldn't you just use the existing gimp_rgb_to_hsl()
   and gimp_hsl_to_rgb()?

I did it the way I did to use the same implementation as the existing
compose_hsv() function.  In addition, it isn't clear to me why there
should be gimp_rgb_to_hsv4 but not gimp_rgb_to_hsl4.

--Eric Crampton