Hi,

On Sat, 2007-01-13 at 18:19 +0200, Alexander Rabtchevich wrote:
> There are currently two options to open a file when other image window
> already exists: to open it via main GIMP window or to do it via image
> window. They are rather equal from the user's POV and the choice
> (unconscious) depends on the currently active window (at least for me).

I have just committed a small change that removes this ambiguity. Both
menus now connect to the same action. The file-chooser dialog is then
initialized with the current image. That's the image that the action was
being called from, or, if being called from the toolbox, the active
image. The active image is always the last-used image.