Sven Neumann ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> That should allow us to get all active contributors together in Montreal
> this May. So who is planning to come? It looks like large parts of the
> website have not been updated yet. It would probably be a good idea to
> change that. We will need a list of participants and the Wiki
> (http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/TellUsYoureComing) might be a good place for
> that.

I've updated the wiki accordingly, please add yourself to the list if
you want to attend.

Personally I want to come and I would be glad if I could get financial
support for the flight ticket.

> Any volunteer for coordinating the GIMP participation to the conference?

While I can offer my help I right now do not have the time to do the
main coordination, sorry.  :-/

Bye,
        Simon

--