On Thu, 2007-02-01 at 09:31 +0200, Alexander Rabtchevich wrote:
> > That's intentional.
> Is it "- don't save thumbnails that don't match the image"? If so, why
> doesn't image thumbnail match image if it is saved and closed?

There were two bug reports actually, one rather old. Please read them
both. The decision was made after trying hard to fix the issues. Please
do not bring it up again unless you have a new and reasonable proposal
on how to fix it. If you don't understand the internals, then please
have confidence that we tried our best to fix this properly.