On Monday 05 February 2007 19:20, cedric GEMY wrote:
> To make the LGM brochure that has to be distributed in canadian
> magazins, i'm looking for the best works made with Gimp. If anyone
> have some link or files, please send. We'll choose from those one.

I will have to ask you to look at the work of some people from here.

They've been making an electronic fanzine over hte last year, and
there is some quite astonishing stuff inside. Ms to f it 100% GIMP.

Unfortunatelly, all the articles are in Portuguese only.

http://www.ogimp.com.br/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=1 (The
artwork is inside the PDFs - if you need to contact the authors for
licensing/original art, please CC me - some of then are quite bad at
even reading English)