On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 04:42:44PM -0800, Saul Goode wrote:
> In my opinion, this photo (@
> http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/paynekj/galleries/gal02_stuff/multiple_web.jpg
> ) by Kevin Payne is a good example of photomanip using the GIMP because
> the effect is simple yet impressive.

I did a little bit of photo retouching as a test to see if I could some of
the more extreme photoshop work you see out there - I slimmed down this
young lady, amongst other things. This is not entirely safe for work:

http://www.alexpounds.com/before.jpg (for comparison).

If you're after standard retouching things, I have myriad examples, but
most of what I do with the Gimp is pretty boring. The only other
interesting thing I can recall is the following:

Alex Pounds (Creature)                  .~.         http://www.alexpounds.com/
                                        /V\        http://www.ethicsgirls.com/
                                       // \\
"Variables won't; Constants aren't"   /(   )\