GIMP presentation at LGM -

Hi people -

LGM guys are asking for a GIMP presentation at the Libre Graphics
Meeting. Something to show off GIMP's capabilities, new features in
the 2.4 version, and plans for the future.

The other big projects there will feature such a presentation (more or
less like Andyfitsz's presentation last year, sans the bugs)

"""<christoph> usage is of utmost importance; we expect many graphics
pros who haven't even heard of FLOSS"""

So, if anyone wants to present such a lecture, please step ahead -

Just remembering you that Pippin will already present something about
the achievements and other dark magic in GEGL.

In time: anyone who wants to get GIMP/LGM sponsorship to be there,
should contact me ASAP, if had not done so (ok, some people did not
write me, I picked the names inthe GIMP wiki as well - but if in
doubt contact me).

People already confirmed should start looking after booking their
flights. Again, if in doubt, just ask me.

http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org

        js
        -><-