On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 23:50 -0300, Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris wrote:
> GIMP presentation at LGM -
> Hi people -
> LGM guys are asking for a GIMP presentation at the Libre Graphics
> Meeting. Something to show off GIMP's capabilities, new features in
> the 2.4 version, and plans for the future.
> The other big projects there will feature such a presentation (more or
> less like Andyfitsz's presentation last year, sans the bugs)
> """<christoph> usage is of utmost importance; we expect many graphics
> pros who haven't even heard of FLOSS"""
> So, if anyone wants to present such a lecture, please step ahead -
> Just remembering you that Pippin will already present something about
> the achievements and other dark magic in GEGL.

Hi Joao,
I wouldn't mind showing off the hard work of other people :). Some
photo-related things that come to my mind:

      * Linux input device support - wacom(pressure) + powermate(brush
        size). (Removing dust, dodging/burning)
      * Fullscreen photo editing, view customizations, demo of the new
        transform tools.
      * Perspective clone, (healing brush?).
      * If time allows, corrective perspective transform usually appeals
        to people.

Color management would perhaps be nice to demo, but I'm not sure if
we'll going to be in demoable state.

Jakub Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>