* El 13/03/07 a las  8:29, Sven Neumann chamullaba:

> On Mon, 2007-03-12 at 23:13 -0300, Luis A. Florit wrote:
> >     However, I am getting many errors. One of them is due to the
> > fact that I don't know how to retrieve the origin of the preview.
> > For non-zoom previews, the funcion 'gimp_preview_get_position'
> > gives you the origin. I wasn't able to find the correspoding one
> > for zoom_preview (gimp_zoom_preview_get_position does not exist?!).
> GimpZoomPreview is derived from GimpPreview so you can use all
> methods from GimpPreview.

> > Another one is that I don't know which is the equivalent to
> > 'gimp_drawable_preview_draw_region' for zoom_preview.....
> Perhaps have a look at one of the many plug-ins in the source
> distribution that use a GimpZoomPreview...

I did it already.
And all of them implemented it with complicated code. No easy command.
So, by your answer I understand that there is no
'gimp_zoom_preview_draw_region' equivalent (I wonder why...).
I will try to understand what those codes do and implement then one.