Hi,

On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 21:21 -0300, Luis A. Florit wrote:

> And all of them implemented it with complicated code. No easy command.
> So, by your answer I understand that there is no
> 'gimp_zoom_preview_draw_region' equivalent (I wonder why...).

The point of using a zoomed out preview is that the effect can be
applied on the zoomed out view. Otherwise it would be unreasonably slow.
So there's no equivalent of draw_region() because you aren't working
directly with pixel regions here. You are usually using the
gimp_drawable_get_sub_thumbnail() function to retrieve a scaled view of
the pixel data and then apply your effect on these preview pixels.

Sven