I'm glad to see that GIMP is incorporating a brush scaling mechanism. I've
been waiting for a long time for something like this! Although, it would be
nice if the brush can scale up and down, instead of simply scaling down.
This is something that I use quite a lot when painting. The current
workaround for this problem I use is to use dynamic brushes and increase and
decrease the radius with key bindings. The only drawback is that this works
only dynamic brushes. Sometimes a would like to do the same for a bitmap
brush (which can now be done via scaling).

So, in short. Could you guys have the brushes scale up as well?

Thanks for the fabulous work so far!

As a side note: How about a separate mailing list for feature requests or
where would you prefer feature requests go?

Van Aarde.

Van Aarde Krynauw

"Man who falls in vat of molten optical glass makes spectacle of self."