i wrote a first set of instructions. It's rather long and painful, but hey
it worked ^^

but just a quick question... i thought i'd try color management, but it was
a bad idea because now it fails loading the profile and won't start anymore!
how can i reset the color profiles used? i tried uninstalling and
reinstalling it but it still tried to open the profiles

>From: Axel Wernicke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "M. Gagnon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp natively on mac OS X
>Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 09:40:27 +0200
>Am 25.03.2007 um 03:37 schrieb M. Gagnon:
>>how do you create a wiki page? can 'regular' users do, or must some
>>moderator do it? i tried following the 'creating a wiki page' info,  but
>>always showed up as black text
>The MagicWords needed som " around to be recognised. I restored your  text
>and created the new page at
>HowToCompileGimp/MacOSX .
>Greetings lexA

Windows Live Spaces: partagez vos photos avec vos amis!