From: William Skaggs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 12:51 PM
To: gimp-developer@lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU; Nancy Parsons
Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Looking for GIMP developers

From: "Nancy Parsons" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I'm not sure if I am approaching this in the correct way, but we are a
>organization looking for developers fluent with the GIMP programming language
>create a customized version of GIMP.

>So would anyone be able to point me in the right direction to find a list of
>experienced companies/developers capable of this task?

  There aren't any companies that do GIMP development-for-hire, and the
developers capable of it pretty much all read this list.  It would be a
lot easier to give a meaningful response to your question if you could
clarify what the "simpler needs of your uers" are.

Best wishes,

  -- Bill

Sent via the CNPRC Email system at