From: "Nancy Parsons" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I didn't want to bother everyone with the detailed specs of our project, just
>for the URL of a few places to search for GIMP developers for hire.

This is the right place.

>If you, or any other developer would like more detailed information on what we
>looking for, please let me know where to send it and I'll get it off to you

A pointer to a web page giving the instructions your users are supposed to
follow would be great.  If that isn't possible, please feel free to email
them to me.  It's impossible to judge the scope, and therefore realism, of
the project you have in mind without that information.

Best wishes,

  -- Bill

Sent via the CNPRC Email system at