a new GIMP 2.2 release has been uploaded to
GIMP 2.2.15 is a bug-fix release in the stable GIMP 2.2 series. There
are no new features in this release, only bug-fixes:
- fixed parsing of GFig files with CRLF line endings (bug #346988)
- guard against a possible stack overflow in the Sunras loader
- fixed definition of datarootdir in gimptool-2.0 (bug #436386)
- fixed Perspective tool crash on Mac OS X (bug #349483)
- fixed area resizing in the Image Map plug-in (bug #439222)
- added missing library in gimptool-2.0 --libs output
This release also adds two new localizations: Occitan and Persian.
So far this is just a source code release. But we expect binary packages
for the various supported platforms to become available soon.
Gimp-developer mailing list