Hi (German) developers,

I got an email some time ago from a guy of pofacs.de, a german Podcast-site
specialized on non-commercial software-solutions. Mario Heide asked me if I
want to talk about GIMP via phone to give a little interview about the
software. I'm asking here becauce I don't feel beeing qualified enough to give
such an interview. Therefore I'm forwarding this to you. I wrote an email to
Sven already but it doesn't seem to reach his mailbox. The call would only be
about 10 or 15 minutes long, and you would be called by the guy - so there are
no costs.

--
MfG,
Bernhard Stockmann