Hi,

On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 11:03 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

> I see consistent behavior between dragging node to border to remove it
> and dragging a guide to border to remove it, but could we possibly
> make Delete button work too?

That can be easily arranged. We would accept a patch for it.

> Another thing is that there is no obvious way to move nodes
> horizontally from keyboard. Left/Right arrow keys cycle selection of
> nodes.

Probably because moving a node horizontally doesn't make too much sense
for color correction.

But in general the keyboard handling in the Curves tool could certainly
be improved further. But before we start to change things here, someone
should look at the whole picture and write a short specification.

Sven