Hello guys! Gimp is a GREAT program, not only for Linux but also for
Windows, and I'm loving it. However I have a suggestion:

Sometimes on Windows Explorer I create the windows version of "Symbolic
Links", the Shortcuts, which are redirects to, e.g., another folder. So
if I have e.g. C:\Test\Gimp, "Gimp" can be a shortcut to something like
D:\Gimp . Windows Explorer makes it as an .lnk file. However, Gimp does
not recognize it when using the open/save menu and say it's an "invalid
file" rather than following the shortcut to its destination folder.
Although I have to recognize that it's a very low priority issue, could
be nice to see it implemented on new versions.

Regards,

--
ICMP Request - Don't forget to call me when you ping!

Mail/MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

x86 Intel Prescott 32-bit Platform - Linux 2.6.20.1

Registered Linux User #449464