2007/8/2, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi,
> On 8/2/07, Esteban Barahona <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > and one of 1 Dimension Menus which is a bit more matured (see
> attachment...
> In general it is considered a bad idea to send attachments to
> mailing-lists. No matter how small they are. Please upload things to
> your website or use the public Wiki and post a link.

I forgot the attachment. But later I send an e-mail with attachments that
apparently didn't pass moderation.

here's the mock-up

and here's the idea of 1 Dimension Menus explained:

can this be implemented using GTK?

And please change the subject to something meaningful when you reply to
> the mailing-list digest.
> Sven

I didn't realized that when replying to mailing lists' diggests the subject
was not meaningful until I read the archives. Since it's basic netiquette I
will be more careful from now on.