Hi,

On Fri, 2007-08-03 at 22:44 -0600, Esteban Barahona wrote:

> A rational and respectful exchange of ideas about the GIMP UI should
> be started. Personally, I think that this is a crucial time in the
> development of this widely used software. A total redesign without
> informing users may lead to an unnecessary fork.

The process is completely open and you have obviously misunderstood
quite a few things about it. But now is indeed a crucial time for GIMP
development as we are working hard on preparing the GIMP 2.4 release.
Can we please not distract ourselves right now with a discussion that is
based on nothing but fear, doubt and misunderstandings? Thanks.

Sven