On Mon, Oct 15, 2007 at 10:06:55PM +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,

        Thanks for the *very* quick answer, that's appreciated.

> On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 12:42 -0700, Jean Tourrilhes wrote:
>
> >      So, I guess I would need to combine the "gimp_drawable_preview" and
> > "gimp_zoom_preview" in some fashion, or find if there exist a
> > "gimp_drawable_zoom_preview" object.
>
> Using a zoomable preview is somewhat more difficult than using a
> GimpDrawablePreview. You can't just do search and replace and expect
> this to work.

        That's unfortunate.
        Note that I personally believe that all GimpDrawablePreview
should be zoomable, but it's probably because I've been using high
resolutions display for too long.

> I suggest that you have a look at some of the plug-ins in
> the 2.4 source tree that use it.

        I'll look into that, if I can find time.
        Or the alternative is to scale up the region before pusing it
to the GimpDrawablePreview.

> Sven

        Have fun...

        Jean