On Friday 19 October 2007 07:57:26 pm Nemes Ioan Sorin wrote:
> Vladimir,
> things are in change, nothing can be done over night.

I'm aware of that. I didn't want to sound like pushing someone to do
something. If I did, then sorry... (but I'm not even in position for doing
things like that)

> I found a lot of ...let say "...here could be better" in few areas - but
> I prepare my material and my studies for the guys which work right now
> for GIMP UI redesign.

Oh, well... I can't find my "proposal" to be bug or/and feature request. So I
didn't open ticket in tracker. It's not UI redesign neither. It's more like,
as I've said, inconsistency... :) But that's more like subjective
classification.... :)

I threw it in on mailing list. If developers/users think I need to fill
report, I'll gladly do that.

> Please consider following links:
> http://gimp-brainstorm.blogspot.com/
> http://gui.gimp.org/index.php/GIMP_UI_Redesign
> See you there,

As soon as I do some redesign proposition, I'll catch you there.