Moin,

GIMP 2.4.1 has been released this morning and, as promised, a new stable
branch gimp-2-4 has been created. We will be doing further bug-fix
releases in the stable GIMP 2.4 series from there.

Development towards 2.6 has started in trunk. We have bumped the version
to 2.5.0 and some smaller changes already landed. If you want to work on
trunk, please remove libgimp/gimpenums.c after the svn update and do a
'make maintainer-clean' followed by a fresh run of autogen.sh.

As said already, please keep the tree in good shape and discuss your
plans here before you start working on them. Thanks.

Sven