On 10/11/2007, William Skaggs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> One of the things that GIMP badly needs is a vectorial tool for
> drawing lines and arrows.  This also would make sense as a first
> usable implementation of vector layers.
> Here is how I think it could be structured:

Have you taken a look at the existing vector layer implementation in
the "soc-2006-vector-layers" branch of svn? It will handle and
automatically update lines if you give it an open path. The big
missing feature in vector layers right now is a proper stroke and fill
dialog, as the current one is neither ideal nor stable.
    Henk Boom