This Wednesday (12‑12‑7) I will be presenting at the newthinking
store in berlin. It’s berlin‐usability‐stammtisch‐Wednesday
and I will do a lecture on GIMP, open source and interaction

Apart from the announced focus on the run of the GIMP redesign
project thus far and our professional approach to the top‑10 most
requested features, I will also elaborate on the—partially novel—
methods developed during the project.

If you are in or around berlin this Wednesday, I hope to see you
there. Tucholskystraße 48  10117 Berlin, it starts around 19:30.

             man + machine interface works
 : on interaction architecture