On Fri, 2008-03-14 at 13:59 +0100, Marcus Heese wrote:

> so for now I've finished my work on the new implementation of the text layer
> in the PDB api.

Thanks a lot.

> The most actualized version can always be downloaded from here:
> http://www.cip.ifi.lmu.de/~heese/text_layer.pdb

I don't think we want to expose the outline feature since it is not yet
implemented. Please remove this. It would be nice if you could also
remove the gimp-text-layer-get-coordinates procedure as this API needs
further discussion. Then please attach the .pdb file with these changes
to bug #164539 so that we can make sure that it gets committed into SVN.