Hi,

I've been made aware that there is a mysterious "Hotel Schumaml" option flying
around in our accomodation plans. I'd like to make sure that everyone knows
what this is.

I brought up the plan to not have everyone in a hotel room, spread over many
locations, but to rent an appartment (as suggested on
http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/2008/index.php?lang=en&action=location) to
have small groups of us at one place.

The appartments are listed in
http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/2008/gfx/img/apartments.pdf - if we book
them at maximum capacity, it will get us in the 60-100zł price range.

So far, I've got confirmation from 6 people for this option. This means that
we'll have to get two appartments, and the question is wheteter we should opt
for 8 (2*4) or 10 (2*5) beds. Or if we need even more.

I haven't checked yet for parameters like availability or distance to the LGM
site.

Regards,
Michael
--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free