I'm in the market for a color matching book, and I certainly
understand that GIMP is rightly focussing on other things right
now.

I further understand that the famous national brand for color
matching is pretty insane about protecting its intellectual
property.  This really isn't much of an issue because there are
other systems that I could use.

But if I select a system that isn't supported in GIMP and will
likely never be, I can see myself switching to Photoshop.

AND I DON'T WANT TO SWITCH TO PHOTOSHOP.

So can anyone recommend a color matching system that would be
more likely than the others to be included in GIMP at some point,
years in the future?

--
| Andrew A. Gill     To ensure continued quality of service,   |
|                    this e-mail is being monitored by the NSA |