With my surprise i noticed that in Gap -frame modify-apply filter on layers
are available also some third party plugins as Mathmap

But then only the option "apply constant " is available not that i will need
"apply variant"

The question is if there is any possible hack or workaround to activate the
"apply variant"  option for some 3d party plugin.
 (some if not all, but i don't want ask too much, just activate it for Mathmap
or even for only a couple of mathmap codes will solve my problem)

If impossible now there is any plan to increase the compatibility in a close

i even try with others to solve in the other way around adding animation option
to that MM codes, but that fails ,no one of the tenctative was fully sucessful

Alchemie Foto\grafiche
Scopri il  Blog di Yahoo! Mail: trucchi, novità, consigli... e la tua opinione!